During the Covid-19 pandemic, the homeless epidemic has only gotten worse. With half a million individuals experiencing homelessness today, individuals turn to affordable housing services for help. Due to this, housing programs have been working in overdrive to meet their needs.
Housing programs are not only facing problems serving their communities but also facing difficulties with their technology. Many housing programs use funder-mandated systems that cannot be customized to meet their specific needs. These funder-mandated systems create more work for their staff and don’t provide their program with the reporting they need to properly track their constituent status and progress as a household.
However, with Salesforce’s Nonprofit Cloud Case Management (NCCM) and Provisio Partners’ expertise in housing services, housing programs finally have a solution for their unmet needs. NCCM can support housing programs by offering a solution that effectively manages the entire client lifecycle from intake to move out, making sure no one slips through the cracks.
With Salesforce NCCM, Housing Programs can:
- Give organizations a single source of truth with a centralized database, eliminating your organizations “out of system” processes like spreadsheets
- Streamline intake, eligibility screening, and referrals for faster support
- Personalize case plans and client notes to assess client progress from eligibility to post-program success
- Track service deliveries and service schedules to easily monitor client trends and report impact to your funders
But that’s not all. Because of our expertise in housing, we know your organization’s struggles. That’s why we’ve built out housing case management extensions. Through these extensions, agencies can track their buildings and units and enter income certifications required by federal funding.
Provisio’s Case Management extenders enable housing programs to track the following:
- Where their buildings are
- Who is paying rent
- Who is subsidizing the unit or tenant
- Who is in each unit
- What are the tenant’s maintenance requests
- How residents are improving (financially, educationally) now that they are in stable housing
Through Salesforce’s NCCM and our housing expertise, you can eliminate your out-of-process systems and report on their client’s life cycle through their program through one centralized database.
Want to learn more about how NCCM and Provisio Partners can help your housing programs achieve more for your organization with technology? Join our webinar, “Housing Programs Deliver Holistic Services & Drive Impact with Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Case Management,” on July 28 at 11:00 AM CT. Register here: https://events.provisiopartners.com/housing/