Provisio often helps organizations who are new to Salesforce implement the system for the first time. But did you know that we also support clients who are current Salesforce users?
There are several reasons why Salesforce users might need the services of a consultancy like Provisio.
- Expertise: We are experts in health and human services processes and the Salesforce platform; therefore, we can help you optimize your use of the technology you already have.
- Customization: Salesforce is highly customizable, but with that flexibility comes challenges if you don’t have technical expertise in Salesforce. Provisio can work with you to customize Salesforce for your specific business needs.
- Integration: Salesforce can be integrated with other software systems, such as marketing automation or EHRs. We can help you integrate Salesforce with other required systems for a seamless customer/staff experience.
- Strategy: Provisio can help you develop a strategic plan for using Salesforce to its full potential. We can also assist with any training needs!
We recently provided guidance for our client, Pathways to Housing PA, a nonprofit with the mission to empower people with disabilities to improve their housing stability, achieve better health, and reclaim their lives.
The process began with an org audit, so Provisio could see what issues would surface. The next step was cleaning up the issues that were uncovered. This included the following changes:
- Updating profiles security
- Removing unnecessary apps, record types, and layouts to make administration easier
- Reviewing Pathways to Housing’s current automation and moving to flow for a smoother workflow
“For this specific project, we were able to address some outstanding security and administration issues. We’ve used Salesforce, with several different system admins, for about 10 years, and we’ve not kept up with the various installed packages, user profiles, and other things that keep us running smoothly and safely. The Provisio team stepped in to make recommendations on what should be addressed, and then handled making the updates for us.” Valerie Johnson, Vice President of Advancement and Special Projects, Pathways to Housing PA
Provisio can provide valuable guidance to help you get the most out of the Salesforce platform and achieve your mission goals. If you are in need of an org audit or clean up, we would love to see how we can help. Contact Us here!
Marjorie lives in Saint Louis, Missouri. She received her Master’s degree in English from Truman State University. Her responsibilities at Provisio Partners include content creation and technical writing.