Technical Training ConsultantHome //
Technical Training Consultant
From small nonprofits to statewide organizations, we’ve worked throughout the Midwest and across the country for many years, helping our clients get the best results from nonprofit case management software. During this time, human services has become our passion.
Our proprietary Salesforce case management framework saves time, automates processes, and provides the data needed to work more efficiently, freeing clients to focus even more on the needs of their communities.
As established Salesforce partners, we let the technology do the heavy lifting while letting our clients focus on their missions.
The ideal candidate will be mission-driven, self-reliant and eager to learn. Our consultants are all client-facing and may be involved in all steps in a project’s lifecycle including demonstration, discovery, design, configuration and development, testing, data migration, integration development, and support.
Technical Training Consultant
The Training Consultant is responsible for ensuring the training solution is communicated as clearly as possible to the entire client project team members. Work with the Provisio Partners Delivery Team to coordinate, design, develop and implement a specialized training program, custom for each Provisio client. In addition to developing training materials and presenting training (virtually and in-person) to the client, you will also assist with User Acceptance Testing. While creating documentation and/or testing, you are responsible for gaining knowledge of the client business processes and look for inconsistencies and errors in the solution to ensure it functions properly from both a process and documentation perspective. All training materials will be designed with all learner levels in mind, from the most novice application user to a superuser.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the BA / PM to determine training strategy and training plans
- Inform the client of training offerings and help them determine the best method for their organization and project
- Ensure understanding of the project and the provided solution
- Demonstrate an understanding of client’s key players, programs, and key areas of functionality
- Plan, develop, deliver, and consult on the design of training and instructional programs, using virtual instructor-led, train-the-trainer and/or multimedia training methods and formats
- Develop training documentation including Training Exercises and User Manual
- Recommend and/or implement innovative solutions, modifications, and enhancements to training programs
- Adjust training documentation based upon UAT feedback and final testing
- Host UAT and training sessions(s)
- Provide the client with training documentation and suggest training methods (for Super User training)
- Communicate direct and/or indirect training feedback and potential support barriers to appropriate cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience
- Experience in the non-profit space
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 1- 2 years experience in documentation and training delivery for CRM implementations, preferably Salesforce, in a consulting environment