Provisio Partners is seeking a highly-qualified Solutions Consultant to focus on securing and maintaining new and existing Salesforce business opportunities with a specialized focus on human services.
We are looking for an experienced and mission-driven individual who will be responsible for partnering with Salesforce to identify new clients and expand on existing opportunities within the ecosystem. The salesperson will have a deep understanding of Salesforce-nonprofit technology and will act as a liaison between the sales / delivery teams and prospective clients. They will effectively communicate and represent Provisio Partners’ expertise while securing new and furthering existing Salesforce client opportunities.
- Identify and secure new business by creating, navigating, and closing opportunities with Salesforce clients
- Create new opportunities and expand Salesforce solutions for existing clients
- Work with prospects/clients to understand their business objectives and walk them through steps of the delivery process
- Collaborate with clients to understand client needs and build trusted client relationships
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineers to produce Scopes of Work (SOWs) and Technical Service Agreements that accurately and succinctly present identified client needs, proposed solutions, timeline and budget
- Develop and maintain key relationships and partners within the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- 2-5 years of experience in a high-sales activity role with accountability to overachieve on key success measures including (but not limited to) closed revenue, growth goals, etc.
- 2-5 years of experience successfully and consistently managing multiple opportunities with varying complexities from start to finish
- Experience creating and delivering effective client presentations while communicating deliverables