Provisio seeks an experienced Social Media Manager to join our mighty marketing team in a full-time, hybrid/Chicago-based position. As the Social Media Manager, they will help us enhance our marketing efforts by assisting the Marketing team with strategizing, developing, and distributing high-impact, shareable content. That not only engages our audience but drives measurable impact.
- Plan & develop a social media content calendar for relevant platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube (and future social platforms)
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Work jointly with the marketing team and sales to develop and amplify campaigns.
- Accurately write copy in Provisio’s brand voice to create engaging social posts and comments. Ensure all online efforts and messaging are consistent with the values, overall story, and Provisio’s voice
- Ability to write and produce short-form video content
- Identify ways to enhance Provisio’s media strategies by staying up-to-date with trends.
- Maintain paid social strategies while ensuring we’re reaching the right audience.
- Manage budget effectively while driving results
- Ability to manage and create assets, organize, source, and strategically reuse evergreen content
- Understanding of the human services space or competency to learn
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Advanced social strategy abilities
- Experience developing paid social strategies and targeting methods with the ability to optimize budget
- Ability to maximize content strategically to drive results
- Establish brand awareness
- Strong design skills
- Write and produce short-form video content
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Understanding of social analytics and reporting with the ability to report and analyze marketing data
- Community building and relationship building
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Photography/video editing skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Added Bonus Experience/Skills:
- Familiarity with web design (WordPress experience a plus!)
- Podcasting skills (or willingness to explore options)
- Strong understanding of web design, SEO, etc.
- Event management experience