From small nonprofits to statewide organizations, we’ve worked throughout the Midwest and across the country for many years, helping our clients get the best results from nonprofit case management software. During this time, human services has become our passion.
Our proprietary Salesforce case management framework saves time, automates processes, and provides the data needed to work more efficiently, freeing clients to focus even more on the needs of their communities.
As established Salesforce partners, we let the technology do the heavy lifting while letting our clients focus on their missions.
The ideal candidate will be mission-driven, self-reliant and eager to learn. The Senior Developer will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects.
- Evolve current Salesforce instance via Technical machinations that match business needs
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses’ inner Salesforce functions
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Comprehensive understanding of technical needs during developmental phase and oversee the development of new customizations and integrations
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project and work with profound efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related filed or equivalent experience/education
- 7+ years of experience on the Salesforce Platform with vast majority spent in a technical role
- Must be heavily experienced with Apex codes and Lightning Web Development
- Proven ability to work as an integral part of a team in various new Salesforce instances
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Additional Helpful Experience/Credentials
- Developer Platform I or II certifications required, Platform App Builder or Advanced Admin
- Certifications in Salesforce or the ability to achieve certifications upon hire