From small nonprofits to statewide organizations, we’ve worked throughout the Midwest and across the country for many years, helping our clients get the best results from nonprofit case management software. During this time, human services has become our passion.
Our proprietary Salesforce case management framework saves time, automates processes, and provides the data needed to work more efficiently, freeing clients to focus even more on the needs of their communities.
As established Salesforce partners, we let the technology do the heavy lifting while letting our clients focus on their missions.
The ideal candidate will be mission-driven, self-reliant and eager to learn. Our consultants are all client-facing and may be involved in all steps in a project’s lifecycle including demonstration, discovery, design, configuration and development, testing, data migration, integration development, and support.
- Lead projects and project teams by serving as Product Owner to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test and release features
- Create project and solution estimation and team structure definition
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams
- Work with clients to define marketing objectives based on business outcomes and align them with a marketing strategy and execute in marketing automation and CRM technologies
- Demonstrates a consultative mindset and desire to work well with the client
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Technical and system architecture design of solutions on the Salesforce.com platforms
- Data model design
- Integrate architecture to connect all types of technology systems across an enterprise
- Train and mentor consultants and engineers
- Meet with clients both onsite and remote, leading workshops, discovery sessions, etc.
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- 3+ years experience working on the NPSP/Sales/Service Salesforce.com platforms
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Extraordinary client-facing skills with the ability to solve the client’s needs and manage scope in a positive way
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process implementation, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market and technical conditions and future direction
- Demonstrate success in performing work and managing complex and/or large concurrent consulting projects
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams and other ancillary project members
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be independent and self-driven
Additional Helpful Experience/Credentials
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
- Salesforce Cloud Certifications or ability to achieve necessary certifications upon hire