Provisio Partners is the largest Salesforce consultancy dedicated to human services organizations. We are looking for a mission-driven Proposal Writer to help provide human services organizations with exceptional technical and data solutions.
We are looking for an experienced individual to collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams. This is a new role within the organization, and we want someone who will take pride in leading these efforts for Provisio.
The ideal candidate will have experience and expertise in Salesforce consulting environments and will be able to clearly write and articulate concise and compelling proposals and responses to Requests-for-Proposals. This is a highly collaborative role that will be instrumental in proposal development and in increasing revenue for both reoccurring and new business opportunities for the company.
- Ability to collaborate and consult with multiple departments
- Incorporate complex ideas into a presentable solution
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and manage tight timelines
- Communicate and present information effectively to diverse audiences
- Work with sales team to maintain and update sales opportunities in Salesforce ecosystem
- Understand the sales and negotiation process; ability to listen and understand feedback from Salesforce and clients
- Incorporate Provisio Partners style and brand into written communication and presentations
- 3-5 years of experience writing clear, compelling and detailed company proposals which define projects, their scope and goals while drawing upon a clear understanding of Salesforce solutions
- Proven track record of managing RFP or RFI requirements, preparing them for submission with proposals and working internally with Provisio staff to collect needed documentation (ex. Insurance, resumes, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience reviewing Scopes of Work (SOWs) and Technical Services Agreements (TSAs) prepared by Solutions Consultants for quality and accuracy
- Experience collaborating and working in the human services and nonprofit space and a passion for helping organizations carry out their missions