The ideal Project Manager candidate will be mission-driven, self-reliant, flexible leader that is eager to learn.
The Project Manager (PM) role is the main point of contact with the client and ultimately responsible for communicating timelines, milestones, and facilitating the resolution of any concerns or issues throughout the project lifecycle.
The PM will oversee the project team to ensure the project stays on time and that we are providing an excellent product to our client that aligns with the Scope of Work and budget, while maintaining a strong client relationship throughout the project.
Most importantly, the PM is empowered to ask the hard questions of the team.
- Participate in discovery and product demos to maintain a fundamental understanding of the client’s requirements and implementation solution
- Draft and maintain the Project Plan for all assigned projects which include internal draft review documents and delivering updated Project Plan requirements that further solidify scope as addressed in discovery
- Leading the internal project kickoff in which the goals, hours, and timeline milestones of the project are discussed as well as confirming overages of time outside of original scope
- Serve as the liaison to the Customer Success Lead in order to ensure a successful training and go live
- Delegating duties as needed
- Coordinate resource needs with the Delivery Director
- Travel to clients with team when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience
- 3- 5 years experience managing project delivery CRM implementations, preferably Salesforce, in a consulting environment
- Experience in the non-profit space
- Familiar with Nonprofit Success Pack
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
Additional Helpful Experience/Credentials
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications or the ability to achieve certifications upon hire
- Experience with third-party integrations
- Consulting experience in the nonprofit industry