For some clients, the role of a defined Business Analyst (BA) or Project Manager (PM) is not the best fit. When we make this determination, we require a teammate with joint skills (PM/BA) to fulfill the role. Based on our conversations with the client we may determine the role of the PM/BA is the best fit. In these cases the individual provides oversight for the project while also digging deep into the organization’s requirements. This role is generally supported by a member of the technical and customer success teams to ultimately define and produce the solution. The tasks for this role are a mixture of both the PM and BA roles.
- Mission Driven
- A Strong Understanding of Salesforce
- Exemplary communications skills including a demonstrated ability to communicate with non-technical clients regarding technical issues
- Creative problem solver, willing to explore new ideas
- Extremely well organized
- Team player
- Excels at multitasking
- Ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Natural collaborator, able to learn from and influence others
- 3-5 years of experience working with large, complex, Salesforce implementation projects as a consultant
- Demonstrated experience defining and documenting business and system requirements
- Extensive experience with the use and continual improvements of a Salesforce.com implementation and AppExchange solutions.
- Nonprofit Leadership Experience would be an added advantage