The ideal Consultant candidate will be mission-driven, well organized, self-reliant and eager to work with cross-functional teams.
The Consultant is responsible for generating a relationship with the client as well as having a clear and deep understanding of the solution. The Consultant has a deep focus on the success of the client and resulting implementation. They focus on optimizing the solution and forging a successful user experience.
The Consultant is also a fundamental player in configuring the solution, completing configuration tasks and testing the solution and may also support data migration. They are responsible for creating meaningful reports and dashboards for the client and working with cross functional teams, both internally and externally, to ensure in scope client requests are met.
- Focus on optimizing user experience whenever possible. This includes making suggestions to the project technical lead on ways in which the user experience could be improved using custom flexipages, flows or quick actions.
- Completing assigned configuration tasks in Salesforce and required Third Party Apps
- Configure profiles and permissions
- Testing and documenting changes that need to be made to the solution throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensuring the solution is excellent by making sure that only information that is needed is seen and all typos, etc. are corrected
- Generating reports and dashboards for the client
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience/education
- Experience in the nonprofit sector
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Technical background preferred
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
Additional Helpful Experience/Credentials
- Certifications in Salesforce or the ability to achieve certifications upon hire