The ideal Business Analyst candidate will be mission-driven, detail orientated, curious, self-reliant and eager to learn.
The Business Analyst (BA) role is responsible for the review, analysis, and understanding of business requirements and effectively communicating documented client needs to the project team. The BA is required to fully understand the client’s program and reporting needs.
It is critical that the BA learns to speak the language of the client to ensure that product demos and communications align in order to drive user acceptance. As the liaison to the Technical Team, the BA works closely with developer and technical leads to make sure the proposed solution aligns to the client’s vision and delivery to their mission.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with team members towards customer satisfaction and success
- Develop user stories and complete field mockups for all clients
- Document client program workflows
- Conduct in-depth professional demos based on user stories to the internal team and client
- Draft clear and understandable testing scripts that include notes for the user on how to successfully test the solution
- Collaboratively work with team members to design and implement systems that meet client objectives and needs
- Travel to clients with team when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience/education
- Experience in the nonprofit sector
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Technical background preferred
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
Additional Helpful Experience/Credentials
- Certifications in Salesforce or the ability to achieve certifications upon hire